Wednesday, February 22, 2012

5 Easy steps in creating your life dreams

Reading  Bro. Bo Sanchez's book " Simplify and Live the Good Life" inspired me to create my life dreams. My mind immediately started flashing images that I felt a sudden rush flowing through my veins. The process of doing this is evolving and simply never boring. I myself am done writing it but I k'm open to revisions that may happen along the way.

So here are 5 easy steps to help you get started on  your life dreams.

1. Jot it down. Whether on paper or as a file save on your computers documents. We all know written goals are more likely to come true that of those left hanging in the air.

2. Make a visual representation. Create your dreamboard. Cut out pictures and images of things you would like to achieve and put it in a place where you could see it everyday.

3. Be specific.  Avoid making general statements like "I will spend more time with my husband". Instead, use "Each night before going to bed we will discuss how our day went" or "Friday nights are date nights with hubby."

4. Be realistic. Each goal must be accompanied with an actual plan of action. Divide your life goals in 5, 10, or 20 year spans so you don't end up scattering your energy on achieving too many things at the same time. Doing this will also help you avoid feeling overwhelmed or frustrated.

5. Keep dreaming, Continue praying. Don't lose hope and just stay focused. Remember that every flower bud blooms at the  right time and every prayer is answered in God's time.

Happy life-dream writing everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!