Sunday, March 4, 2012

3 years of married bliss!

Finding the man God has prepared for me at such a young age is one of the greatest blessings I've received in my life. Not only did it save me a great deal of heartaches and tears, I also get to be with the one person I can be myself with and be loved unconditionally in return.

So last February 23, 2012 my hubby and I celebrated our wedding anniversary. We were having some financial difficulties lately because of the fact that he is the only one working at the moment  due to my sensitive pregnancy. Despite the money restrictions and  his very chaotic schedule, my husband still managed to find the resources necessary for us to be able to celebrate our special day. 

Since we live in Montalban, we had to travel for more than an hour to get to Gateway. Then we had a snack at a resto bar and then headed to watch Ghost Rider Spirit of Vengeance. Afterwards we went inside Rustans to canvass for baby stuff. Then when our feet felt tired from walking we ate a sumptuous meal at Burgoo. Our day was filled with simple activities made special by the presence of each other. 

Simple and endearing, that's what my husband is. He takes delight in the simplest things and magically crafts it into something extraordinary. He also has a way of making me smile and calm whenever I get mad for the smallest of reasons. But more importantly I am thankful that I have such a dependable husband. No matter how bad things are he always has a way of figuring things out . 

It's comforting to know to have someone like him, beside me, holding my hand in this ever surprising and challenging journey called life. 

So cheers to our 3rd year together and looking forward to more love-filled years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!