Saturday, October 20, 2012

Down to Two

After almost a year of discerning and researching on  different homeschool providers, I've narrowed my choices to two: The Master's Academy and School of Tomorrow. Heard a lot of good reviews about the them.  I've also analyzed the pro's and con's of each in relation to our family and lifestyle. I still have a lot of time to discern since I won't officially enroll my kids until maybe June of next year.

I still want to attend the HAPI Conference next year, if there's any.

In the meantime, I'm teaching my preschool aged kids the basics using the Montessori method. Have made my own Montessori materials too, like the sandpaper letters, movable alphabet, etc. Will try to post them soon. 

My oh my the information on the internet is just so overwhelming for homeschool newbies like me, that's why I'm thankful to be part of a few homeschool groups in Facebook.

I'm really praying hard for God's guidance and at the same time excited on what the outcome will be! 


1 comment:

  1. We have the same mindset! Right now, I am homeschooling my 4 year old child with Montessori activities and worksheets I've gathered online. But I'm planning to enroll her this coming school year in a homeschool provider. I already attended TMA's orientation last year. However, I think we'll get School Of Tomorrow's curriculum this year because Paranaque is near our place. :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!